CITQ permit #304615
In the very heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal, a true oasis of serenity and intimacy, just 2 min walk from the subway station and from the action of Mont-Royal Avenue. Terrace Saint-Hubert includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 private zen backyard and 1 large exceptional private rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city and the Mount Royal.
Bright architect’s house with a sleek design with high ceilings over 10 feet, original brick walls, home theater and high performance sound system, functional wood fireplace in winter, high-end fitted kitchen with central island made of local stone. Full bathroom on the ground floor. Private zen garden behind an 8-meter high wall of vegetation for more privacy in Summer.
On the 2nd floor, two bedrooms and a full open bathroom located in the master bedroom.
Large private terrace on the 3rd floor with unobstructed panoramic view of downtown Montreal and the Mount Royal. BBQ area with outdoor table for 8 people for memorable evenings, breakfast area and lounge area to relax during the day or at night with your beloved ones.
– 4 people maximum
– Master bedroom with 1 King size bed
– Secondary bedroom with 1 Double size bed
– 2 bathrooms
– Building dimensions: 1,500 ft.
– Smoking allowed: No
– Pets allowed: Yes, with conditions
On the ground floor, you will find a large open concept living room with high performance home theater, then a large dining room adjoining the fully equipped kitchen. Take advantage of the large stone island to cook your favorite recipes during your stay, with family or friends. A large bay window opens onto the Zen garden behind the house, sunny in the morning before noon and shaded in the afternoon, ideal for relaxing or reading during hot summer days. You will find a full bathroom with shower and laundry room on the ground floor.
Upstairs are the two bedrooms and access to the rooftop terrace (accessible from early May to late October). In the master bedroom, you will find a magnificent open concept bathroom, completely renovated with eternal bath and tropical rain shower.
You will find on the ground floor:
On the second floor are:
On the roof terrace (accessible from May to October), you will find:
1. Base rate and additional fees:
– The base rate is for 2 people or less (additional charge of $100 per night per additional person).
– A cleaning fee of $200 applies for all rentals.
– We accept animals (2 maximum per rental) but a fee of $200 per animal applies for hypoallergenic cleaning upon departure.
2. Minimum length of stay:
– A minimum of 2 nights applies at all times.
– We do not rent by the day, except for advertising or movies (contact us directly by email to obtain a quote).
3. Number of persons:
– Customers agree to respect the number of people provided for in the rental agreement.
– Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied. A penalty of $200 per night will be deducted from the security deposit for any person not declared on the rental agreement.
4. Payment formalities:
– A 50% deposit (by e-Interac transfer or by credit card) is required when booking to block the dates and guarantee your reservation (non-refundable deposit).
– Final payment of accommodation fees is payable by e-Interac or credit card 15 days before your arrival.
– A refundable security deposit of $2000 will be temporarily frozen on your credit card 15 days before the arrival date and will be released within 24/48 hours of your departure, if no damage is found and if the chalet is returned to the same condition as on arrival.
5. Cancellation policy (excluding COVID-19):
– Cancellation more than 60 days before the arrival date: no charge (refund of reservation deposit).
– Cancellation between 15 and 60 days before the arrival date: 50% penalty (loss of reservation deposit).
– Cancellation within 15 days of the arrival date: no refund.
6. Other applicable fees:
– A 4% administrative fee applies to credit card payments.
– A bank fee of $50 applies for international fund transfers.
7. Arrival and departure times for Terrasse Saint-Hubert:
– Arrival time is after 4 p.m.
– Departure time at 11 a.m.
Please note the rules of the chalet, applicable to all participants:
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the property. However, it is permitted to smoke outside (in the street, in the garden or on the roof terrace), provided that you make sure to collect the cigarette butts and throw them in the trash. A penalty of $1000 will apply in case of non respect of that rule;
2. For reasons of safety, respect for the neighborhood and the capacity of the septic and sanitary facilities, we require that the number of people appearing on the agreement be respected at all times by the tenants. A maximum of 2 additional guests is authorized during the day, but the number of people who stay to sleep must comply with what is indicated on the agreement (strict supervision on site applies);
3. No exterior sound system is permitted outside the property, in the garden or on the roof terrace;
4. Access to the roof, outside the roof terrace space, is strictly prohibited. We cannot be held responsible for any accidents in the property, on the stairs or on the roof;
5. Any subletting is strictly prohibited;
6. The tranquility of the premises must be respected at all times. No excessive noise outside after 10 p.m. (including the garden and the roof terrace);
Note that in case of non-compliance with these rules, we reserve the right to withhold the security deposit. By booking directly on our site or on any other partner platform, you are deemed to have read and agreed to comply with these regulations, as well as all the people accompanying you.
Terrace Saint-Hubert is located in the heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal, one of the liveliest and most popular neighborhoods in Montreal. The property is located about 20-30 minutes by car from Montreal International Airport and about 1h – 1h20 from our chalets.